Nevada’s 4th (NV - 04)
Updated: October 22, 2020
Jim Marchant is a typical, dishonest politician who cares more about serving his corporate donors than fighting for hard-working Nevada families.
Voters need to see:
- Jim Marchant supports a plan to let insurance companies deny health coverage for people with pre-existing conditions like cancer, diabetes, and asthma. And, even in the middle of a pandemic, Marchant is supporting efforts to overturn these protections for over a million Nevadans. (BACK UP)
- Jim Marchant is beholden to corporate interests that contribute to his campaign. He supports the Republican tax plan that gives two trillion dollars in new tax breaks to big corporations and the wealthy, while shifting more of the tax burden to the middle class, saddling our children with two trillion in new debt, which even Republicans say will lead to cuts in Social Security and Medicare. (BACK UP)
Women under age 55 need to read from women neighbors:
- Jim Marchant wants to make abortion illegal even in cases of rape and incest. And Marchant wants to defund Planned Parenthood which provides affordable health care, including birth control and cancer screening, to tens of thousands of Nevadans every year. (BACK UP)
- Voters don’t need to see a direct connection between Marchant and Trump; Marchant’s positions tell the story.
- Voters need information continuously; Nevada mail ballots start October 7th and Early Vote, which has accounted for more than 60% of all votes cast in previous elections, begins on Oct. 17.
<< Back to Races