After her first communications director quit less than two weeks into the job citing his former boss’ involvement in the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol, QAnon conspiracist Rep. Lauren Boebert is seeking a new staffer whose beliefs are more in line with her own.
Here’s a look at the new posting…
Job description: Congresswoman Lauren Boebert’s office is looking for a communications director to join her highly active communications team to amplify her work to – among other things — undermine democracy, support violent mobs, and promote QAnon conspiracy theories.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be Qurious and ready to get acquainted with the depths of the internet.
- Must be willing to staff top surrogates from the Proud Boys to Three Percenters.
- Must be able to quickly write talking points about why your boss tweeted support for the armed white supremacists attacking her colleagues.
- Must know when it’s time to take your boss’s phone away when she decides to live tweet the whereabouts of important government officials.
- Must lack respect for police officers and the rule of law.
- Must love a good pork slider, no matter the consequences.
To view the full job posting, click here.